Blacktail Deer Plateau Your first light my eventide
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Not so long ago, Peregrine might have felt jilted or jealous as the two recognized each other with a certain measure of fondness. Today, however, it just delighted him to hear that they were well acquainted. This might actually work, he thought to himself with a grin and a twitch of his tail. I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend, his mental voice mused, a thought which made his heart flutter in a peculiar but not unpleasant manner. He just barely stifled a very unmanly giggle.

"Well!" the Alpha male said after a pause, eyes glimmering. "I'm glad you two already appear to know and like each other." His tail swept the air, fanning the smell of Lasher's blossoms. His heart skipped a happy but nervous beat. "Because... I've told her about us, Lasher, and you should know that I've asked her to come here to be with me. I was actually hoping... well, I'd like to formally court both of you. And if you decide to court one another as well, then all the better."

A questioning, lopsided smile appeared on his face as he looked at Lasher now, his gaze hopeful. Fox already knew all of this, so it was his Delta's response that was most crucial now. Peregrine intuited that Lasher wouldn't mind the arrangement, though of course he wanted to be sure the man retained his autonomy. And he wasn't sure if Lasher had picked up on it—most likely he had, as he was rather sharp of wit—but Peregrine had just implied that he would be going public with both of his relationships if all went well.
Messages In This Thread
Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 28, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 29, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 29, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 30, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 30, 2014, 11:54 PM