Ankyra Sound i shall glimpse instead the slurried red
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
He wasn't sure what to make of Rosalyn, who was silent and discerning simultaneously. Was she not keen to have children? Maybe that's why it was Erzulie that made the proposition — he presumed that she would be the mother, which sent his mind off on a tangent of its own. Images of the two of them together, of what their children might look like — but he banished the thoughts quickly enough, not wanting the awkwardness to linger. 

Do you have any questions, Firefly? the witch-woman asked of him. He shook his head and let a smile linger on his face for a moment, but then stopped as he thought of something that was pertinent to ask. If I am to father these children... Do you wish for me to participate in their rearing? It wasn't so strange for an entire pack to support a litter, so it wouldn't be that strange for him to be a facet of their lives, but...

We have the whole pack to help with their raising and their protection. If it matters any, I can help with this and then step aside — they will be yours entirely, unless you wish for further involvement. He didn't want to abandon them; even though the concept of siring a litter of puppies was a touch overwhelming, he was duty-bound to be present. He would do whatever Erzulie and Rosalyn were comfortable with.
Messages In This Thread
i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - January 31, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - January 31, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 02, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by RIP Firefly - February 10, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 12, 2019, 08:40 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 17, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Erzulie - February 18, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: i shall glimpse instead the slurried red - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2019, 09:36 AM