Lost Creek Hollow I'm just doin' my job here.
53 Posts
Ooc —
Joss wanted the young fellow to leave. He asked the question that practically every wolf in the pack had already asked him and he was led to wonder if they ever spoke to one another. How many wolves had he told now? Or was his existance being ignored so much that most who met him simply pretended that he didn't exist? He rolled his eyes and frowned, and shrugged one shoulder. He didn't particularly want to have to explain himself to a younger wolf; especially if this one was related to Nunataq. 

"Treason's business, not yours." He said simply. He gestured toward the den. "Was taking a break...You should prolly let me get back to work." He said, glancing toward the young man whose gaze was level and even. Yeh, this kid knew he was more respected than Joss was. Still- Treason's orders, even filtered through their lowest member, had to mean something, right? He gave a flick of his muzzle, hoping the silent gesture would be enough to send the young fellow on his way, and get him away from the den he was trying to dig for their leader.
Messages In This Thread
I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - January 30, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - January 31, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 02, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 04, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 04, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 07, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 10, 2019, 11:25 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 12, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Joss - February 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: I'm just doin' my job here. - by Merrick - February 17, 2019, 02:27 PM