losing my religion
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Once she had stated her position, there was no way Rahzie was going to back down. She was way too stubborn for that. And plus, she was not about to give this woman any sense of satisfaction at this point. Rahzie briefly thought that she was glad she more than likely wasn't going to be at Ouroboros Spine long - forgetting all about Mordecai and her "deal" with Kaname for the moment, all she felt was burning dislike for her newfound adversary.

As far as she could see, this could end one of two ways - the other woman could back down and Rahzie would be content (but this option seemed quite doubtful, considering she had started it), or they would have to fight it out. "Then it is a fight that you came for," And there it was. Rahzie's lips curled up in warning, letting the other woman that she would, in fact, fight if it came to it.

"Try me," The coywolf snarled, emphasizing the words and her confidence in her ability to back them up. Rahzie returned the other woman's move to circle, prowling across from her. The coywolf was obviously the smaller of the two, and likely had a disadvantage in the strength and momentum department. But she knew she would have an advantage in her speed, agility, and (as far as she was concerned) wit. She would not attack first, but her body was ready to defend itself at the drop of a dime.
Messages In This Thread
losing my religion - by Creidne - July 27, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 27, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 01:56 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 02:21 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 02:51 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 28, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - July 30, 2014, 11:19 PM
RE: losing my religion - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: losing my religion - by Creidne - August 03, 2014, 11:39 PM