Silver Creek Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay
141 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His use of good looks worked, her mouth closing slowly as her eyes widened and her fur heated around her face. Surprisingly though she looked away and ducked her head, standing up and following him without a word. If he noticed something off he would be right, she was once again thinking about Calloon and not the oh so handsome Odolf beside her. She wondered if she failed the mute grey male, if he had gone off to end his silent suffering. The thought cracked her and she couldn't help the choked sound that came from her maw, a cry half cut off as she at least attempted to contain herself. 

Luckily for Harrison Lilah tried to play it off by coughing and turning her face away until the moisture in her eyes faded again. "Sorry...I guess you're not the only one who is getting sick of the cold" she made a weak attempt at joking with him while her eyes fastened onto the flora surrounding the water. Nothing just yet that she could see but she wasnt ready to quit on it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Friends come and go but for once i wish they'd stay - by Lilah Silverback - February 14, 2019, 08:06 AM