Blacktail Deer Plateau where was i when the rockets came to life.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue smiled at the other. She enjoyed allowing others into her life. She gave and she gave never taking and yes sometimes it hurt, but she would never take she didn't know how. She was a goodhearted femme and she tried to stay true to that. Like most she could get angry and she could hurt and sometimes she cried where no one could see, but she always faced the day with a positive outlook.

Blue shook her head To be honest I am not sure how long it has been here, and no i have not been here since the beginning. I believe Peregrine has or at least mostly from the beginning. His former mate Hawkeye is the reason we are here. We owe her a lot and sometimes i wish others would tell her that. She is no longer alpha, but withiout her we would not be. This is actually the first pack I've ever been in, i was a traveling healer and storyteller with my parents until a few months ago.
Messages In This Thread
where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 03:08 PM