Horizon Ridge my father was the last lord of light
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Even if Epic in the nearby future would join a pack other than Rusalka, he was always keen to learn about other packs. Not only because he was a true adventurer and traveller by heart, mapping out the lay of the land and the packs was valuable. And even moreso, a future was always uncertain. While the Firebirds had given him a home, it was still uncertain if it also meant having a family and feeling a connection with the other wolves. At the moment he sometimes felt lonely, like an outsider because everyone was connected by blood. And selfishly so, in the near future everyone else would be absorbed by puppies and it was yet to be seen what kind of effect that would bring on Epic; whether he would truly feel at home or not.

As Illidan began to describe his home, he listened intently. As he said that everyone got each other's back, he felt a little like a musketeer; all for one and one for all. Then Epic nodded understandably as it was good to hear the pack supported each other because that was the essence of every strong pack. "Thank-you for your honesty." Epic said while smirking lighty at the comment that some were rough around the edges. "I'll make sure to visit the borders soon." Because that way Epic could check Rusalka out, get a first impression and he had promised his mother a gift.

About that gift, hmm. Epic suddenly remembered something, like a light bulb being switched on. "Speaking of being rough around the edges, hmm." He said (maybe annoyingly so rephrasing Illidan's words, but it wasn't meant to be irritating). "I asked your mother what excites her the most." It was the question he required to find her the perfect gift. "And I would have expected an answer based on bloodshed, violence, fighting and war - but her answer was: my children." It was information he didn't want to withold Illidan, even if they just met.
Messages In This Thread
my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 05, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 07, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 12, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 08:30 PM