The Sunspire It's home (Oasis official discovery)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stared at Ferdie for a minute and then spoke Even the neutral territories? Because that is where I usually met Leaf. I swear to you Ferdie I never went near the creek boundaries stayed near the lake at the bottom of our packlands or in the forest or even here in the mountain range that surrounds us. He was not upset or angry yet, hoping to clarify if it meant neutral territory too. If it was so then Jace would probably laugh at the irony and poor shit of his situation. Why couldn't Leaf just have stayed here and never to see Bazi again, that hurt more than he cared to admit.

He knew that Ferdie had done his best with the situation at hand and he had not exactly helped with the matter, with him going all half cocked, speaking of which. listen Ferdie I did not go to the borders intent to fight I was merely talking to Bazi when this other wolf showed up and he called me out said i was speaking sharply when i was just being straight forward as is my nature and I called him on it told him i didn't care what he had to say i was there to talk to Bazi not him and a few not so nice things i suppose cause i was angry and worried about Leaf, but i swear i didn't make the first physical move. I want you to know that.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 25, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 28, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - August 04, 2014, 07:43 PM