Cedar Sweep take my advice - i'm not using it
98 Posts
Ooc — (►.◄)
It seemed the news hadn't spread to his pale companion's ears yet and Sanguinus couldn't help but wonder if perhaps the fowl had chosen who exactly heard of their rumors or, if the man had simply been too preoccupied to hear the friendly neighborhood gossip. "I believe it was being called a fertility festival if I recall correctly." He wasn't expecting any offspring of his own nor did he know anyone who was but, the idea of gathering a bunch of assumed stranger's to celebrate a new generation was enticing to him. Why he had no idea but, perhaps it had to do with the fact that he'd never know the joy's of fatherhood himself and the idea of celebrating the children of someone else would possibly rectify whatever fatherly desires he might hold.

"I suppose the title of wander fits for now" for that was what he was at the moment despite his longing for a different label. "Though I typically align myself to a someone not a somewhere" he announced a beat later to clear any assumptions of him having not yet settled down. He found it odd really that everyone in these parts seemed so keen on joining a pack, for in his tiny corner of the earth, packs were something of legend. It was far more common to roam in pairs than in groups with the duos usually consisting of a mated couple or, in his case, master and servant. "Sanguinus" he introduced as he stored away the name of his companion and the pack he hailed from - Moonspear. The name was unfamiliar to him like many were in these parts but he'd do well to remember it for future reference. 
3-3-3
9/10 threads
monthly goal - reach 100 posts
Messages In This Thread
take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 05, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 08, 2019, 04:27 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 08, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 13, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 14, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 15, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 17, 2019, 05:18 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 18, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 18, 2019, 04:11 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 20, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - February 22, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - February 27, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - March 02, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Sanguinus - March 23, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: take my advice - i'm not using it - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:49 AM