Shadewood Here we go again
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
At the mention that he had a wife the ferocity dropped from her gaze and instead was replaced with confusion. Why had he been stalking her then? The poor girl still had not grown used to the notion that someone might simply want to check in on her, not ask her for something or try to take advantage of her. She was so used to constantly keeping her armored appearance as the General Samurai of her home pack up at all times that when folks were just trying to be nice it was difficult to just trust and drop it. However as soon as Cry mentioned that they allowed everyone to start their families it was like a switch flipped and her eyes widened, a bright smile appearing on her maw as her excitement brought out the hidden princess, the girl with dreams and a love for romance. "So...Me and Issun? We can have children? I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to...we wanted to when Kamiki was formed but it never happened" she asked the question hesitantly, fearing he would say she had misunderstood and she would be denied. "My children won't be a bother to anyone and defintely won't take from your own, I can swear to that. I have been trained in the combat arts since I could run and will devote my skills to keeping everyone's family safe here." She hoped that he would find her skills useful and lean toward approving her, If he did she wouldn't hesitate to rush to Issun wherever he may be. The babies would be their chance to have a little glimmer of happiness in the sad, dark time that was the failure of Kamiki again. It hadn't occurred to her that she hadn't apologised to the man, so excited was she for the chance to start her own bloodline.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 12:06 PM