Shadewood Here we go again
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She could hear the genuinity in hi voice and read it in his expression and while she remained relaxed and the smile stayed though lessened a bit, she felt like he was trying to pry open the doors to a part of her only Issun had truly reached and it was much too personal much too fast. Now, she did appreciate his kindness it made her feel all the more willing to readily follow his lead and while something sharp flickered inside of her gaze her expression remained pleasant. "I will keep that in mind however..I am not going to so willingly open up to wolves I don't know. Don't be offended, I simply mean that like everyone else I have been through much and I won't pour my life story out" she said this as gently as possible.

And then he stoked the fire that was her ego and brought it to a blaze, her posture turning into one of confidence her chin rising and ears perking as her eyes gleamed with pride. She was more than pleased to know that he had noticed how she carried herself like a skilled warrior, how he believed in her skills. An interested light came into her gaze when the man said that he had plans for her. It brought to life the general, her thirst to serve and help conquer whatever goals her leaders had for her came back. "I am honored that you hold me that highly already Cry. I am sure that we will be happy here and I will do my best at whatever is needed of me." she bowed her head to her, a sign that he had won her over and she was now his general, to command as he pleased.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 17, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 18, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Minori - February 18, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Here we go again - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 12:06 PM