The Sunspire Without Law and Order there is chaos
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
I would love to see one response per pack member but this is not necessary,

Ferdie returned to the mountain with the away party in one piece. There would be Peace now if not a tense one; but for one Law. One that if broken would visit Chaos and Ruin
Ferdie Von Pelt would have no choice to forbid this action from any of his pack if they dare break the Law the consequence would be dire indeed.

Ferdie climbed his pride rock at the foot of the oasis and lifted his head, his howl would carry up and down the mountain from here, none of his pack would have the excuse of ignorance. Ferdie's song was loud and clear

[size=medium]You of my Pack!!
You my Family!!
I have made a vow on your behalf,
on OUR behalf.
HEED MY CALL!

NEVER AGAIN visit Swiftcurrent Creek!!
STAY AWAY!
STAY AWAY!
STAY AWAY!

New and Old must Know
This is LAW
This is Final
Stay Away!!!
[/size]

Ferdie meant for his warden's to pass this law along when speaking to new recruits and the pups born here if any would be raised with the law in grained as far as he was concerned.

Emotionally exhausted Ferdie lay down on the rock and panted until sleep claimed him, in the morning hopefully things would be better
Messages In This Thread
Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 28, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Amekaze - July 28, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Jace - July 29, 2014, 06:08 AM