The Sunspire Without Law and Order there is chaos
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle

Red heard Ferdie’s call as she was cleaning out the old bedding in her den and replacing it with new sweet grass and moss. Its meaning was absolutely, one-hundred percent, crystal-clear. And she would heed it or suffer the consequences. She didn’t know how long she would remain a member of the Sunspire pack, but as long as she was here, Ferdie was Alpha, and she would do as he said. Besides, she had no rhyme or reason to go to Swiftcurrent Creek regardless — nor did she want to.

She gave a high-pitched howl in return that said, I listen, and I understand. I will not go to Swiftcurrent Creek. It was a short response, but she knew it got the point across. And she knew that even when she left this pack to begin her own, she would stay well away from the Creek’s borders.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Amekaze - July 28, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Without Law and Order there is chaos - by Jace - July 29, 2014, 06:08 AM