Sun Mote Copse I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She did and she didn't.  She didn't think she needed to talk, but since she felt like she could dish with Clover about what was bothering her without Clover trying to fix it or something, yeah.  She'd talk.

Mom and everyone are stoked about my sister being back.  Which, yeah, I'm glad she's not dead.  But I wish she'd stayed gone.  It was a super unfair statement, seeing as Bat had been here first, but Kiwi wasn't interested in fair.  It's not like she's happy we're here, or even wants to be sisters.  So I'm not going to pretend I'm all happy about it either.  It was practically the same concept she'd eventually share with Wildfire, but the tone and phrasing were completely different because she knew who she was talking to.  No way would Clover take Bat's side over hers, right?
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't need to be reminded what it takes to kill the fun - by Kiwi RIP - February 19, 2019, 12:37 AM