Deepwood Weald and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
In whatever measure Damien did feel a vibe of potential coming from the young demon, perhaps in the glint of his eye when he so confidently took on the challenge, and it brought brighter hope for Damien's plans. Yes, Marruz was probably too young to meet the standards, but he had the drive needed to make his best try, and if not a opportunity for nursing their potential then Damien's reign was nothing.

I admire your confidence, said Damien with a hopeful shine in his eye, you will make a fine asset to our clan. he admitted, and with that things were settled. Marruz was no longer a simple associate. He had unlocked the path of darkness to becoming a priest, and though Damien didn't have the experience with rituals and conjuring he was well versed on lore and symbology, and that alone should be enough to spark a flame within the young demon.

You will seek me every other day. I shall pass my knowledge on to you until we find you a proper master, proposed Damien, deeming their meeting fulfilled and quite fruitful. Have you got any more questions for now?he said giving another chance for the young male to make an impression, and like before, whatever came from his reaction would remain inked forever in Damien's opinion of Marruz.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe - by Damien - February 19, 2019, 08:25 AM