Sun Mote Copse I got a head full of sharp knives
160 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Epic had no idea of the tragic news that had befallen the fruity Regent, she lost her Nomi, one of her parents. Since having no memory of his own parents, he had no idea what it would feel like other than it would hurt like a beach and sting as sadly as a bee. Instead he wondered whether or not the fruity Regent was pregnant; because first and foremost he had no idea how pregnant women actually reacted other than the silly stories told by boys and men. And second of all ..she was acting rather strange. If the light was any better his eyes would have scooted on a secrety mission to glare at her belly.

The stenchy scent of vomit suddenly grew heavy upon his nose, it was the sickening scent that made his stomach twirl. Pregnant women did throw up every once in awhile, right? Again, he had no idea other than gossip and heresay.

"Oh, ow." He wanted to speak up and reply that she didn't look so good. No, duh sheriff. Maybe he would add that it looked like a bear ran her over. But that wouldn't help. Remembering the possibility and the opportunity of being a medic, he added. "C-can I get you anything?" Even if that meant moving his butt out of the situation.

He was actually relieved when Wildfire stepped in. Nodding gently with her head, out of respect and a greeting, he carefully stepped aside to give her room. If he hadn't been so fixated on Kiwi, he might have noticed one of the ladies amidst his presecence was pregannt ..and it wasn't the fruity Regent. Oh no.
Messages In This Thread
I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 16, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 16, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 17, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 19, 2019, 02:18 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 22, 2019, 03:48 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 22, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - February 24, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Epic - February 28, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - February 28, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 02:55 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Kiwi RIP - March 05, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: I got a head full of sharp knives - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 07:18 PM