Home
Lurker
22 Posts
Ooc — Noire
YOU LIKE MY BBY??? omhwioenefc thanks~! <33 Goldry's a precious babe yeh. I hope these two become best buds. [size=-5]& go check out my gift thread pls <3[/size]

One gleaming gold eye examined him, tension sneaking into the stranger's body. Vehiron could see the taut skin of the male's hackles, twitching as a sign of mistrust. He did nothing to subjugate Goldry's uncertainty, even as he raised his tail like a flag. If it was a implied objection of some sort, Vehiron paid it no mind. Now was not the time to fuss over ranks. Now was the time for introduction, for forming connections. This branch of Tartok was but a riffraff gathering because no one knew each other. They were lacking unity. Vehiron knew of a surefire way to break the ice, but one-on-one meetings were nice, too. At least he could focus his attention on one wolf, and not a dozen.
           When Goldry turned to face him, he wasn't quite expecting the softness in his eyes – like he related to his sleeplessness. The infinitesimal smile that tugged at his lips drove home this fact. “Yeah. Cold, showery days make my joints ache.” He was so insouciant in this reveal, he secretly hoped Goldry would see this as a sign of trust. He did not expect the man to gush about every misfortune in his life, no. Heavens no! Just contributing to the conversation would be enough.
           “And to just get it out of the way: I go by Vehiron.” A name that meant nothing in these lands, he begrudgingly noted. Perhaps someday...
Messages In This Thread
Home - by Goldry - September 27, 2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - September 27, 2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - September 27, 2013, 05:52 PM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - September 29, 2013, 08:20 PM
RE: Home - by Goldry - September 30, 2013, 10:08 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 03, 2013, 01:22 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 03, 2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 05, 2013, 10:28 PM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 06, 2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Home - by Vehiron - October 08, 2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Home - by Goldry - October 09, 2013, 09:38 PM