Silver Creek Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes
28 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
"Oh, Lilah," his baritones washed out to her omission, a gentle lap against succumbing toes in sand on an endless beach. "There is no failing for the life of a woman. There is only supplication, and application. Should you be tending to your duties, then all there is for you," he neared her, his silken banner swaying a lavish confirmation of his words with a punctual swirl. "is happiness." She tried so desperately to be strong, to hide her anguish from him, but he knew emotions, he knew energy, he knew minds. There was no hiding from Dawson's perception. And such uncouth behavior was frowned upon. It was unapparent to him that Addison performed the same manuever, but he overlooked her doings as of the moment. "Time and diligence, Lilah, they never run out unless you choose to let them. I have indeed heard of your happenstance position, but time and diligence, Lilah, will bring you back into where you were meant to stand." His brow raised as he regarded her. In such fleeting moment, he wondered whether he should add his own snippet to the ending remark, but he held off of it. He wanted to procreate himself, and he knew Lilah, while a good woman on most occassions, this situation had her acting out, and he could not claim such a wench under his name. "Even if it is beside Grayson." Almost as though it was a bitter thing on his own to say, his tongue curled after his Brother's name, as he regret his sibling having this woman this way. It was clear she adored him, but women were fickle things, and should you not raie them right, they betrayed your expectations, shattered your standards. Lilah was becoming such, and Dawson wanted to prevent more stress on his brother's shoulder's. 

"You do love him, do you not, Lilah?" The question was bold, but the way he illicit it was soft, hesitant, open. Curious. And curiousity either fed the cat, or killed it. 
He wasn't dead, just yet.

Magnificent sleek crown tilted as he waited for her answer, lids narrowing as a smile parted slim lips apart. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 18, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 25, 2019, 02:07 PM