Shadewood Everdream
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
It wasn't long until she spotted movement through the trees. A flash of brown fur, coming towards her. Someone had definitely heeded her call and was coming to investigate. Her heart leapt into her throat, skin prickling. As the wolf edged closer, his large form draped in the richest of mahogany browns with his champagne eyes made her tense. But, the courteous nod that followed and the smooth baritone of his voice, touched with country charm, lit a spark of reassurance in her.

Skimming over the males body language, she doubted that he was the top dog here. Mild mannered as ever, Chai still afforded him the same courtesy due from any outsider to a ranking pack wolf. Folding her ears down to the hairs of her head, she took a single step back, craning her neck in a low sweep earthward in a greeting and gesture of submission. At her heels, her limp tail slowly brushed the snow dusted ground. "Good day, sir..." She began in her soft voice. "I had heard..."

In a whirlwind comprised of the skidding of a body, the blur of familiar fur and a captured gaze of likened eyes, Chai was cut off mid sentence. Before she could even register what had happened, she found a body wedged between herself and the man who she had been about to address. But it wasn't just any wolf, not some stranger. Atticus had found her at last. Be it by pure luck or just finding her trail, she didn't care. A smile broke out on her lips and for the first time in a long time, she burst to life. "Atticus!" She leapt up to balance on her back legs, leaning down to gently drape her forelegs around his shoulders, much like a sibling would to family. "It's so good to see you! I wasn't sure when I'd find you next." With her friend here, Chai felt as if she could breathe a little easier. Suddenly aware that they were surely being watched, she composed herself again and removed herself out of the hug. "S-sorry..." She addressed Morgan, eyes low. "I'm Chai...I learned about Shadewood from him...we got separated along the way here."

Messages In This Thread
Everdream - by Chai - February 25, 2019, 10:30 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 26, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 26, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - February 26, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Everdream - by Laroche - February 26, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - February 27, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - February 27, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 06, 2019, 07:17 AM
RE: Everdream - by Morgan - March 11, 2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Everdream - by Percival - March 11, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Everdream - by Chai - March 11, 2019, 04:11 PM