the awful screaming of the lambs • pack meeting
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Rahzie was asleep when the first howl entered her dreams. It was a relatively pleasant dream, nothing special - until, in the space between dreams and waking, the second wail tore through her mind like a shuddering lightning bolt. It instantly turned the visions in her mind's eye dark, bloody, and fearful. The coywolf started awake then with a gasp of air, her body tense and hackles on end. She was glad for the light of day that reached her then.

Thoroughly disturbed, the lithe woman took a few breaths to steady her racing heart before slowly standing. She stretched, first her front legs, then her back, and then shook out her coat. Then she took off at a trot towards the call, keeping her large ears pricked for any sign of the diseased Alpha that was no doubt the one to send out the second, anguished howl.

The coywolf came as one of the last into a rocky outcropping [Ellie has actually been there irl, if the link is correct in saying that it's in the Black Forest]. Only a few days old as a member of the pack, she was not concerned by the overwhelming amount of unfamiliar faces, but did look for a familiar one. The call had no doubt been sent out by the older white male - she knew by the blood stains on his coat that it must be Lecter, the Beta, and if she had any doubts the amount of wolves already surrounding him put those doubts aside.

She quickly recognized Kaname, and that he was sitting close to a frosty-colored young female, but was still too shaken up by Jinx's wail to even smile to herself. Then she noticed Mordecai with a bit of relief, and started towards him while glancing around for Meldresi. Instead of her eyes finding the dark priestess, the coywolf found her gray-colored adversary. Those eyes then narrowed, but she knew better than to start anything with Creidne now, and she continued towards Mordecai. She wordlessly settled about a body-length away from him, giving him a nod and cautiously friendly smile before turning her eyes up to Lecter, and dipping her muzzle slightly to him as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the awful screaming of the lambs • pack meeting - by Rahzie - July 29, 2014, 10:15 AM