Silver Creek Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes
28 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He listened to her words, seagulls cracking harsh shrieks against his dovette auds. All of it, all of it was just wrong to him, near every snippet proving to do nothing but poison his opinion of the worsening woman. She spoke of not loving his brother the way his fooling but hard working brother deserved. 

In a way, Dawson knew Grayson was wrong for what had trespassed- but he also knew Grayson was an his brother, and none of the siblings deserved anything less than excellence. It was a tipping fight, and the Ray couldn’t decide whether it was in Lilah’s favor, or whether she had just damned herself to sink, alone.

You never know, sweetheart. He might be completely in love with you too...and he might just have an absolutely awful way of showing it to you.

His words, though pungent with a soft seaful breeze, were only a catalyst for his own intent. What it was however, was not meant to be known just yet. 

We will see, love. The future never ends.”

And with a whimsical glimmer in those cerulean sea glass eyes, he turned and went to figure out some things for his own namesake, slithering silently into the woods before them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 18, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - February 25, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: Sorry I was too busy looking at your eyes - by Dawson - March 04, 2019, 06:57 PM