Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Even if he had not picked up her scent near his den, he would have been almost sure that he would find her there; Alessia had been spending most of her time there lately. At first he though maybe she was tired or not feeling well, but he hadn't missed the defeated look she wore too often or the way she seemed to just lack even the energy to do the simplest things. Kavik was beginning to grow worried, but he feared bringing it up might make things worse, so instead he just tried to make sure she had plenty to eat and support free from the questions that sat in his mind and fed his anxiety. 

She gave him a weak smile as he entered the den but gladly took the meal he brought, which gave him some relief. He watched her move to start eating but freeze, and he grew concerned that maybe she had suddenly grown too nauseous to eat. But then she was speaking, and he froze as well. Kicking? he said quietly, taking a seat in front of her. What does it feel like? Can you tell how many are doing it? The questions came quickly before he could stop them, his excitement clear. Before now, the only proof they had that the children were doing okay inside her was the continued growing of her belly, but the kicking made them even more real. He wanted to meet them so badly. He suddenly wished he could feel them kicking too, but he knew that was impossible. That didn't dampen his spirits, though. He watched his mate stare at her belly for a second before his own gaze drifted there, taking in every detail as if he might be able to see even the smallest hint of movement.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM