Horizon Ridge a lannister always pays their debts
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
the girl's face split into a smile that radiated happiness and stretched the twisting scar, something that had Cassiopeia burn for a moment with a kind of bittersweet happiness. had Potema given her that? she wondered if she might have done something to protect the girl, as she'd tried to protect the boy Vaati had delivered to her. the soft ease of her smile turned stiff, and the bitterness rose up as she tried and failed to imagine what childhood the girl before her had endured. 

her question deserved honest answer, and the woman paused only a moment before speaking. "I was never a true member of the dark wood. when I was young, Vaati abducted me and held me prisoner in Wolfskull." she paused again, digging through memories. "I was eventually given more freedom - I saw your birth, and met you. but there was a boy, Screech, who was abducted by Vaati after I injured him in a fight. I planned to get him out of the wood, but things fell apart. I had to leave, too, and in the end we got seperated." their relationship was messy, though she thought she might owe him her life. she wondered if the cerberus had finally done him in, if somewhere out there lay another bloody ring that he would not escape. "I'm sorry, Maegi, that I did not at least say goodbye." the words were quiet, and she knew she should have afforded the girl the luxury of that, a blessing, some word of parting however insignificant.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - February 15, 2019, 12:36 AM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Cassiopeia - February 19, 2019, 07:51 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - February 20, 2019, 12:20 AM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Cassiopeia - March 06, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Cassiopeia - March 09, 2019, 10:29 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Cassiopeia - March 09, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - March 09, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Cassiopeia - March 10, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - March 12, 2019, 09:36 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Cassiopeia - March 23, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - March 24, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Cassiopeia - March 26, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: a lannister always pays their debts - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 07:22 PM