Blacktail Deer Plateau Your first light my eventide
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Blue Willow arrived promptly, quick to offer medical assistance to Fox despite their lack of familiarity. Noticing her discomfiture, Peregrine said, "I'm taking care of her for now. Thanks, Willow." He waved his tail at his friend and thought to introduce them, though he wanted Atticus to be present too and it was silly to repeat himself.

However, the Beta male did not appear at length, nor did he howl. "He must be out of earshot," Peregrine mused. He paused, deliberating, then decided he was too anxious to postpone this announcement. "I'll have to bring him up to speed later. Willow, if you see him after this, can you let him know I'm looking for him?" Normally, he would've wanted his Beta male's blessing as well but Peregrine knew deep down that he would have his way today, regardless of whether his co-leaders assented.

"Willow, this is Fox. She used to rule at Swiftcurrent Creek but she's come here to be with me. With me in the romantic sense," the Alpha male began, holding his sweet friend's emerald gaze. "It's not unusual for an Alpha male's mate to step up into the rank beside him. We have a wonderful Alpha female already, so I mean to make Fox our Beta female. She will prove herself worthy in no time, I'm sure, and since there's no other eligible candidates for the rank anyway, I do not expect the plateau wolves to dissent." His face asked the unspoken question, Do you? "In the meantime, I will vouch for her."

"I have something else to tell you too," he continued after steeling himself with a deep breath. This one was harder for him, as it was breaking more of what he considered natural laws. "I'm also romantically involved with Lasher. Obviously, he and Fox know about each other." They were standing right here, after all. "Yes," he said, answering what he felt was the pressing unspoken question, "I've gone bi and poly in one fell swoop. And I have never," he finished, glancing fondly between Fox and Lasher, "felt more content." His muzzle pointed again at Blue Willow, awaiting her blessing... or lack thereof.
Messages In This Thread
Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 29, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 29, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 29, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 30, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 30, 2014, 11:54 PM