Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Heloise would remain neutral in expression as the other gave a grin. she did not press for answers, leaving well enough alone. it was up to the woman to give more information and she was not the type to fruitlessly assault another with queries just to satisfy her curiosity. it was enough for her to have met a 'native'. it meant not all she had met were foreigners. there was some semblance of settlements. families. enough to make her intimidated by such prospects.

topics would change eventually. she was not bothered by such a thing. "marigold" her tone was curt, though not dismissive. she knew of it. useful for bites. pale gaze would leave the other's face as she glanced back down the way she had come. the flower had medicinal use and she recalled seeing it down the trail. "is your friend injured?" Heloise's skull whipped back to the woman, though unreadable concern would be present. "I saw it bloom further down there." she would gift the other being.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Heloise - March 11, 2019, 08:22 PM