Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He watched silently as she accepted his offer, taking a seat next to him as her striking, violet-blue eyes took in the darkening sky. Neither of them said anything for a few moments, both seemingly content with their own thoughts. Her question was easy enough to answer, and he turned, bronze gaze briefly studying her scarred face before answering. I've been here for a few months, but I was not born here, he answered, turning back to scan the mountain peaks in the distance. My home is far from here, he added next without looking at her. He really didn't consider it his home anymore, and even if was allowed to return, he didn't think he ever would; it would just be filled with the ghosts of his past, and he had no need for those things in his life anymore. He was trying to ease the lost feeling that had slowly grown into something he could no longer ignore, and he was pretty sure returning to Trigeda would only serve to feed the feeling and aid it in its mission to consume him. 

And what about you? East inquired. Are you a resident of the Teekons? He returned the same question, interested to know where she was from and what drove her to be here on this mountain this evening.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - March 13, 2019, 01:20 PM