Stavanger Bay The love of a friend
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I don't know how the thread with RAgnar is going to go so yea, but I am going to go with the fact that Thistle said itw as okay so in the end they will probably agree to it...thistle is just afraid that he loves Nerian more so maybe he'll soothe that fear in the other thread.

Thistle had woken up and she had walked and walked unsure what to do and what to say, but she had thought long and hard about her decision adn she had decided to share even though it hurt and even though she still wasn't entirely sure if Ragnar loved her more than Nerian which was her whole hang up to begin with, but she would suffer that in silence.

She had howled and Nerian didn't come and for a moment she was a bit put out, but she would wait just a little longer maybe she was just busy.

Thistle waited and waited and she briefly wondered if she should just get up and continue on her way, when she saw Nerian coming towards her with a shell. She offered her a smile and a soft nudge to the cheek to say hello. Thistle wasn't sure how to go about this, but she was willing to try ,becasue she loved Ragnar and he wanted the priestess and she wasn't so bad if she wouldn't be so closed off. She stood looking wondering how to even speak out about this and then she spoke softly. Nerian I have come to a conclusion for the mess we are all in and it will help everone but me, but that's okay i'm tired of being selfish and I think I love Ragnar enough for both him and I to do this so. She grew quiet and then looked down a tear sliding down her cheek merely because she was offering her whole world on a silver platter to be shared.

Thistle looked at her and she spoke candily her voice a bit choked with emotion Nerian if you and I are going to share Ragnar and be whats the term sister wives? then you need to talk to me and get to know me and not close yourself off, and though I would prefer to have the first litter of pups, I do not know if Ragnar will let me so start talking. Because before Ragnar there was another and my sons are his but Ragnar has claimed them and he knows this, and I wish it weren't so, but I was young and it was my first heat and it got away from me and he had not made his intentions known until it was too late or I would have waited. And though I do not regret my children I regret their parentage. She panted softly
Messages In This Thread
The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM