Stavanger Bay The love of a friend
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was surprised that Nerian leaned into her nudge, unsure and a little wary, but she accepted it and for a moment she just wanted to lean on the other femme. They were similar in size so she feared she might hurt her, thought they were both tiny, they were also mighty. Thistle hadn’t ever thought of sharing herself, she had thought it had been about Ragnar all along.

Thistle felt the brush of eyes on her fur, but she didn’t not shy from it. It was new and interesting, but there was no aminosity in her gaze anymore, had there ever been. Or had Thistle been so full of herself that it was hard to see what was in front of her the whole time. Perhaps there was some truth to the adage that all women loved women they just did not act upon it. Thank you Nerian.She spoke softly.

Thistle heard her words and she spoke again I’m sorry if I offended you I thought it was what you wanted? Now Thistle was confused, this was what Nerian wanted wasn’t it? She wanted Ragnar correct? And thistle was the one who had to share?

Thistle almost shied away from the contact not expecting and the only wolf she let touch her in such a manner was Ragnar and him alone. It was funny to the fawn shield maiden that Nerian’s chin was under hers their size was not much different though she had a little more heft to her bulk than Nerian due ot child birth and well she ate like ravenous wolf constantly her body burning the food too quickly to not eat in such a way.

Thistle listened and shook her downy head No Nerian there is no hell for us, only Valhalla and Freya will take us both we are the loved and lovers Eventually for you of Ragnar. Thistle returned the soft gesture in kind and then listened to Nerian. We can I already spoke to Ragnar, but I can keep him at bay I think if you would like me too, but I must tell you Nerian I don’t know how long I can keep him waiting. I spoke to him about it, because he asked me about it, because I made him promise when he first asked me to be his to not go anywhere near another woman or I would poison him, so he asked first. And I realized you were right it was not very fair of me to not keep his culture in mind. I was raised that way, but he was not and I suppose I just feared that he would love you more than me and the only thing I can lay to claim on that man was his heart. She sniffed once and gently pulled at Nerian’s scruff to show her words were not meant as a slight in anyway. I will get you your freedom too
Messages In This Thread
The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM