Stavanger Bay All this time
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I'm not sure if you maybe wanted to bump this up to after her talk with Thistle since I was going to have Ragnar broach the subject of the polygamy relationship to her. xD

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Nerian did not fight him as he pulled her first to the surface and then the shore, terrified that she had been trying to drown herself and unable to let her go, to let her do that. Whatever bond that had been formed between Ragnar and his stolen woman of God was not something he could erase he realized as he pulled her to the shore, gently but firmly, releasing her scruff, side billowing out with each heavy pant despite that she was considerably smaller than he. Neither, he knew, could he continue to run from it. It was Fate — they were Fated and whether it made or broke his life he didn't know. He watched her with anxious eyes as she began to cough and hack up the water she had inhaled though he was unaware that she had inhaled it at the surprise of him. "Nerian," He breathed her name as she continued to cough up the water she had inhaled.

Her croaked out question, coming in between coughs and hacks had the scarred Scandinavian's brow furrowing in confusion as it dawned on him that maybe she hadn't been trying to kill herself after all. He was weary of that consideration given the circumstance knowing only what he had heard and seen and nothing more. "What do you mean?" He asked but didn't wait for an answer. "I couldn't let you..." Ragnar couldn't even bring himself to finish it, cutting off the rest of his sentence with a heavy pant as she vomited up salt water. "I don't want to find out what I would do without you." The Viking whispered, tired of warring with himself over the two women who belonged in his life, both by his side. He loved them both. It was that simple ...and that complicated.

Messages In This Thread
All this time - by Nerian - July 22, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 28, 2014, 02:00 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 30, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - July 31, 2014, 05:17 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 02, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: All this time - by Ragnar - August 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: All this time - by Nerian - August 08, 2014, 07:30 AM