Blacktail Deer Plateau Your first light my eventide
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
After letting Blue Willow say her piece, Peregrine found himself more than a little moved by his friend's quick, unconditional acceptance. "You..." he said, unable to find his words. Instead of speaking, he moved forward to press his forehead to hers, his tail waving slowly but fiercely. "You are a good friend, Willow. Thank-you." He nipped her nose affectionately.

In a few days' time, he wanted to let everybody know about these changes but, for now, Peregrine wanted some down time to spend with Fox, Lasher (and Fox and Lasher), not to mention Osprey Jr. As he stood there, momentarily frozen indecisively, he felt like his heart might explode with happiness. It was almost scary, how well everything was working out for him.

"Thanks, Willow. I'll come find you soon," the Alpha male said to his counterpart before turning and nuzzling Fox and Lasher in turn. "Come," he said to the former. To the latter, he said, "I'm coming for you next, Taltos," and swiped his tongue across Lasher's cheek, his eyes dancing as they met the other male's. Peregrine held his gaze for a long beat before swinging around and giving the new Beta's hip a suggestive nudge.

One day, he hoped the three of them would be an inseparable triad. For the moment, he thought it best to have a few moments alone with his new leading lady. He knew Lasher would understand, just as Peregrine would understand (and even be encouraging) when Fox and Lasher ran off to be alone during the getting-to-know-you stage. Already, there was a distinct lack of jealousy among them, as the dynamic, simply put, served each of their individual needs well.
Messages In This Thread
Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 27, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 27, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 28, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 28, 2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 28, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 29, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by RIP Fox - July 29, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 29, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 30, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Blue Willow - July 30, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: Your first light my eventide - by Lasher - July 30, 2014, 11:54 PM