Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Interested eyes followed her nose as it pointed out the little dipper. He studied the grouping of stars until he could see the strange shape they made in the sky. And when she began talking about a star called Polaris, his gaze shifted to the very end of the grouping where a bright start twinkled against the dark of the night sky. He had just used memory before to get to where he needed to go, and sometimes he found himself in new places, but he was always able to track his own scent back to somewhere familiar. Before now, he couldn't think of a time he had ever been able to just wander freely, and he couldn't help but feel like he was meant to be here, learning about the stars from this stranger. He gave a nod of his head. Polaris; got it. So I can always find north, East repeated, committing the north star and Ursa Minor to memory so that he could find it again the next time he was studying the stars. 

He listened thoughtfully as she explained her run in with the less friendly side Teekon. He wasn't surprised she had encountered such wolves wandering around; they were everywhere and were often disguised well as wolves with good intentions. He nodded when she assured him she was being cautious. Yes, unfortunately, not all of Teekon is peaceful nights talking with strangers about the stars, he answered, raising an eyebrow as his gaze moved from the sky to settle on her face once more.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - March 22, 2019, 03:30 PM