Stavanger Bay The love of a friend
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian paused when Thistles teeth touched her ruff, Nerian was reminded of Ragnar's strength when he had rebuked her. But this wasn't like that, this was different, warmer she found she liked this much better.

Do not worry about my title anymore Thistle, I do not, they are but words thrust upon others Though that was far from what Nerian truly thought she did not want to cause anymore strife between a woman and her husband. Ragnar would release her when he deemed her worthy,
That and if Ragnar never did free her from the chain of that label. The title of "slave' might yet save her soul one day; that is if she was prepared to die when Ragnar did... Nerian's thoughts flitted to the ceremony of the slave whom choose to die with her master so that she may stay at her master's side in Valhalla, it still left her very conflicted but was it a way to not go to hell or be left in purgatory...
It chilled her to the bone to be thinking that way, with the title she could go to Valhalla at Ragnar's side and remain a slave for all eternity, without the title she 'may' go into heaven though these thoughts were so selfish she felt 'heaven' slipping further away. Then she found her thoughts drifting toward weither or not Freya would even accept a former slave as a valid wife?

Nerian moved around to face Thistle and laughed softly allowing to smile to reach her eyes, finally dropping her emotional facade. Thistle, trying to hold Ragnar at bay is like trying to stop a water fall with pebbles. Nerian looked proud of herself for coming up with what she felt was an apt adage of Ragnar.

Nerain opened her mouth to speak Thistle I have never been sure of what I wanted since I was taken from my home, but one thing I have come to realize over these past few days is I would rather share you... and Ragnar not just him. but these words did not flow out of her she was so so very afraid to loose what small ground she had just been blessed with. Though the thought of suddenly getting Ragnar scared her,
'be careful what you wish for' she heard in in minds ear with a sing song voice.
With a pause hanging in the air Nerian had to speak if you are both welcome to the idea, let's let it flow like water down the river and see where this new journey takes us Surprised she pulled that out of thin air, You have nothing to fear Thistle I know first hand how much he loves you and If he only loved me a quarter that much I would die a happy wolf

Nerian filed away the comments about Thistles pups and their parentage she had heard rumours and she knew that though Ragnar loved the children he would always wonder. It was no wonder that Thistle guarded Ragnar's heart.

Messages In This Thread
The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM