Stavanger Bay The love of a friend
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle saw Nerian's eyes go wide and she wondered at it for a moment. Then the next part came and Thistle blinked Azure blue eyes and stared and then shifted slightly so as to not be unbalanced when Nerian ghosted forward towards her. Thistle froze at the next question and she spoke softly I do not know...i...Ragnar wants you...i...he wants his many sons. That was why I was so jealous Nerian. And I thought it should come from me, since I was the one that was being selfish to begin with Thistle took a deep breath then and let it out unsure where to go from here, this was more of a conversation for Nerian and Ragnar not Nerian and Thistle.

Thistle shifted and looked sideways at Nerian, I was upset because i needed to share him...i did not even think of me, but you can share me too if you want too. However, the question of whether or not he wants to share me I'm afraid you'll have to ask him, that because I do not know the answer, Nerian. She lay muzzle across her new friends shoulder and waited. Thistle breathed stirring the fir at Nerians shoulder, I had thought we would have to be close in order for it to work, for us to be able to raise pups together, though our heat seasons do not align...although I have heard of that happening when women are living in the same spot do you know of this? i am afraid Nerian that all of this is very new to me, i would never have even thought of Polygamy had I not met Ragnar. But I love him and am fond of you so I am trying to make it work for both of you. She was mostly making it work for Ragnar because she loved him, he was her world, and she did not know Nerian very well, but she had grown fond of the priestess too, and she felt that she would have to be in order for it to work, she could not hate another woman that would be sharing her husband....she wanted to laugh hysterical sharing her husband gods she felt like she was in an alternate reality.
Messages In This Thread
The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM