Swiftcurrent Creek carry on, if you have a mind to
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His accent was like none he had ever heard before, and it made the other man a little hard to understand. He, fortunately, understood the gist of it, though. His name was Benedict, and he seemed to have wandered upon the creek. More importantly, he inquired as to whether or not they had room for him here. Numbers were something of a constant stress for the alpha, memories of the dwindling plateau members reminding him of how important it was to fill the ranks with loyal members.

I lead the pack with my mate, Alessia, he started. We are a peaceful group. As for room, we have plenty for able wolves. Kavik continued. Spring is a busy time; mothers and pups rely heavily on the pack to stay fed. He was intentionally vague regarding the fact that the pups were his or even whether or not they were expecting children at all. It was sensitive information that revealed a vulnerability, and he wouldn't divulge such things with a stranger. Still, he was curious to know more about the man and intrigued by the prospect of a potential new member. What skills do you bring?
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - March 30, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by RIP Kavik - March 30, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - March 30, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by RIP Kavik - April 03, 2019, 02:42 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by RIP Kavik - April 08, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: carry on, if you have a mind to - by Benedict - April 08, 2019, 04:34 PM