one in a minion
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
So sorry for the wait. Feel free to wrap up with your post. We can have a newer thread if you'd like :D

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

He liked the enthusiasm from the other male in regards to getting to hear more about the stars. It was an absolute passion of Yildun’s, though he was still terribly disappointed that he hadn’t been able to hear the stars since his father’s death. It was painful, really, because that meant two parts of his entire world had been ripped away from him and turned upside down. The sightless young male nodded in agreement to Two Face’s suggestion. Before he could say anything, though, the other male suddenly dashed away. Yildun knew he’d be back since he hadn’t disclosed to Two Face just where his hidden den was located.

Just as he figured, Two Face returned. He could hear the embarrassment in the voice of the other male but Yildun was not mean soul and ignored it, not wanting to embarrass the other male any further than he’d already embarrassed himself. “I’ll show you,” he answered before lowering his head and carefully picking up the rock. It felt weird in his mouth, against his tongue. Once he was sure he wasn’t going to drop it, he headed off in the direction of where his hidden den was located. It wasn’t very far from where they were, thankfully.

After just a few minutes of traveling, Yildun came to a halt. Instead of setting down the rock where he was standing, he lowered his head and seemingly vanished into the brush he was standing in front of. He’d entered his hidden den. Once inside, he moved to the far back, which is where he deposited the fallen star. Turning away from it, he appeared back outside, coming out of the brush he’d vanished into. “Thank you,” he addressed the other male.

Messages In This Thread
one in a minion - by Yildun - August 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 15, 2013, 12:03 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Koontz - August 15, 2013, 09:00 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 16, 2013, 08:52 PM