The Sunspire It's home (Oasis official discovery)
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled and shook his head I'm not sure if she will I am fairly certain that male is her mate or wants to be, and he hates my guts. Jace shrugged then and then whimpered when he pulled the shoulder that was pained.

Jace shook his head i haven't spoken to him yet, if I don't speak to him within the week i'll look for him and get to know him. he's the one that doesn't like to show much respect correct? Jace was fairly certain it was so What do you think of the youth Summer? He was all alone and I couldn't leave him I hope it's okay that he was a youth.

Jace laughed and spoke a bit sarcastic, yes dad and no dad they haven't been treated. he shot the older male a crooked boyish grin to let him know he was merely teasing. My sister will take care of me as will Nightingale. he frowned at the next question I don't know Ferdie if I'll ever walk correctly again. It's my fault I was trying not to hurt leaf when she came after me when fox was at our borders and in my haste not ot hurt her, i twisted it then i fought with Scimitar and I think I pulled the tendons or muscles in it. It's lessening as long as I rest and lay in the cold water. So I am hoping it will get better.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 25, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 26, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 28, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - July 31, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: It's home (Oasis official discovery) - by Jace - August 04, 2014, 07:43 PM