Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She considered him a friend? After he had just exposed himself as a traitor to his own pack? He raised his head, incredulous gaze settling on her face, but he wasn't sure what to say. She came closer, offering soothing affection, and East closed his eyes at the touch, not sure he could remember the last time a touch from another had been gentle and not been the product of a spar or fight. He opened his eyes again at her next words, not sure he could agree with her statement that he was a good man, not after what he had done. And there were other things too--the lives he had taken in the name of his pack, those would weight heavy on his conscience for the rest of his life, he was sure of it. Still it was comforting to hear the words from her, even he had already considered himself damned. You are kind, he said quietly, not quite believing that such wolves still existed, nor believing his luck at finding such a soul by chance. He wondered if there was a reason they had both been brought here today. I don't think this is the last time we will cross paths, he said after a few seconds pause. If anything, he would seek her out eventually wherever she was just to make sure she was doing well.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - April 09, 2019, 08:48 PM