Hoshor Plains Oliphant or Elephant? Whatsthedifferencepleaseexpl-
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He doesn't let it hit his face, though internally his first gut reaction is to scream and rage in despair. He couldn't know this for certain, but it seemed too plausible to deny either. He wouldn't be surprised if she was lying right to his face, but it could be just as truthful, S'that right? He sucked his tongue, making a disappointing, almost reproving tutting noise. And I travelled all this way back to see him. Fucking hell. He looked back towards the Woods. She had no way of knowing, did she? She couldn't have. Surely. Maegi told me he was on the coast. Had been, it seems. I come back and yet another one of my family is dead. 

Coward. She had said the word that had so long rattled his mind. Maegi and Ramsay hadn't confronted him with such words, but they had been young and barely knew him. Cassiopeia had too many interactions with him. She had a sense of his true heart. Don't go speaking for the dead, sweetheart. It isn't a good practice.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Oliphant or Elephant? Whatsthedifferencepleaseexpl- - by Ganondorf - April 14, 2019, 01:15 PM