Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
on my teeth
220 Posts
Ooc — Laur
His teeth did not hit heir mark, instead only finding a wispy furred shoulder in its place. Whether he had snagged fur or flesh he couldn't tell, but he just knew that it wasn't enough. He wanted to rip and tear and make an example out of this woman who so brazenly, so boldly, decided to encroach on his domain. He remembered Stigmata proclaiming that his pack would claim every inch of the Sunspire Mountains; and it seemed his delusions of grandeur were passed onto even new recruits.

Having moved nimbly to one side, the woman then went for his unprotected hindquarters. There was a white hot flash of pain as she struck at the vulnerable tendons of the lower part of his hind legs, though thankfully didn't seem to want to break them completely. He was briefly reminded of when Terance had his leg in a similar position and Rannoch's command of break it.

With renewed terror, Redshank snarled, whirling and attempting to throw his full (albeit meagre) body weight into her side to catch her off balance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Redshank - April 19, 2019, 11:02 PM