Arrow Lake strode through the gates, defiant in every stride
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina looks up and over her shoulder from her mission at the sound of approaching footfalls that are accompanied by ingram's question. she feels her cheeks warm and her tail gives a few happy sways; both to communicate that she's happy to see him and glad that he wants to help. it served to reinforce to her that he truly wanted to be involved ...which was extremely admirable considering the life in her womb were a product of a one night stand. he could've gotten off so easily, if he'd have wanted to — though nothing he'd told her during their days and nights trapped together suggested that he was that kind of man. still. ingram wanting to be involved means something to her.

of course. blodreina invites. this whole motherhood thing is new, and a little terrifying. so i'm not really sure what i should be looking for aside from what i think sounds like a good foundation: somewhere well protected, maybe close to the lake but not too close, the pups wouldn't stay immobile forever and she didn't want to have to worry whether they'd accidentally drown in the lake. it has to be spacious. enough room for me, for the pups to grow and you if you want to stay with us, she searches his expression then before continuing on with her list. maybe someplace secluded? i'm bound to get pretty aggressive if there are a lot of wolves walking by the den at any given time. both on the merit of being a protective mother and being grumpy from having to deal with her claustrophobia.

i don't know, she sighs, wondering if she's being one of those mega-picky, impossible to please people on HGTV's House Hunters. maybe i'm being too picky. but this was why she started now. nothing said she had to stay in the den until she started to go into labor, after all.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: strode through the gates, defiant in every stride - by RIP Blodreina - April 20, 2019, 05:33 PM