Phoenix Maplewood ii. "and i will translate you"
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
She says the words timidly while her ears press back. Ulysses can see that she doesn't seem to be in tune with her dog half. Though he doesn't have a problem with it, he's found out that many wolves look at half breeds with disgust or find them impure. 

Rather Ulysses misses his home in his dog life. Misses protecting the one thing he loved to no end. Now he can't and he doesn't even know how to get back to her. Now, he's not an expert at helping others but he decides to try and help her see the light in her dog half. Of course, he knows not of the path she walked in her past but at least he can tell her that it's not all that bad.

He sidles up beside her looking out into the clearing as the sun shines down on the both of them and the bright green of leaves almost make him breathless. He gazes down to her, really looking at her features and tallying up her dog like characteristics. 

The sun beams off of her beautifully white pelt, she had no reason to be ashamed of such a uniquely stunning coat. Sure, it doesn't resemble any wolf he's seen, but it shouldn't take away from her character. 

"Having a dog half isn't all too bad. To have this gift in a wolf's world might seem like a curse, but I almost believe in fate." He shrugs lazily. "I'm not sure if you've ever had the luck of meeting or seeing a two-leg, but I used to live with them. To them, being wolf isn't accepted. I was loved to the fullest extent, always getting the best treatment."

His eyes turn cold and he shakes his head. "I've learned that it's all perspective and when you're around so many others that are different from yourself, all you really have is yourself. Maybe a select few trusted ones. That's why I have no pack; for my pack is with the two-leggeds. They're so unbelievably different from you and I."

Ulysses nudges the side of her face with his long snout then pulls up to look back down to her. "Don't look down on yourself. You're good in your own way." He conjures up a natural looking smile that makes the corner of his mouth turn up in crooked smile.
Messages In This Thread
ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 09, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 15, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 15, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 16, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 16, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 16, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 22, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Ulysses - April 23, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: ii. "and i will translate you" - by Elve - April 25, 2019, 03:13 PM