Arrow Lake strode through the gates, defiant in every stride
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina looks to him with a small smirk at his inquiry. in truth, she'd been speaking about herself but realizes that when she has to respond that her answer isn't very in-depth. she's good at one thing ( or so she believes ) and one thing only and that's war. blodreina was a nickname given to her by one of her younger sisters jokingly when she'd returned to sangeda with the others, covered in the blood of the commander's enemies and she'd kept it ...because it was true ( the blood part, anyway ); and she clung so fiercely to wanlida — bringer of death — because it the rank she'd spent all of her life working towards. it was apart of her identity and to let go of it felt like stripping away everything she is.

well i can only speak for myself, she begins, salmon pink tongue drawing across her jowls. but i'm an extraordinary warrior. she considers it for a moment before adding. ...which probably doesn't cancel out the aggression, now that i think about it. said with another soft laugh. although, during her brief stint as fleimkepa she'd considered trying her hand at counseling ...even though that was kind of laughable at the time ( maybe it still is, who knows? ).
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: strode through the gates, defiant in every stride - by RIP Blodreina - April 28, 2019, 05:03 AM