Swiftcurrent Creek love in my arms and the sun in my eyes
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He had already been patrolling the borders when the call echoed across the territory, and so he wasted no time moving towards the sound to investigate. He was surprised when he came upon the pair of strangers, not because they were here requesting an audience, but because they each carried a bundle with them. The woman carried herbs and flowers, while the man carried a strange collection of bones and feathers held together by the hide of a beaver; it was not what he had expected to find. He recognized the scent of Elysium that clung to their coats, and he first greeted them with a dip of his inky head. Although he was familiar with Elysium, he had never met the two standing before him. 

I am Kavik, one of the alphas here, he began. What brings you to my borders? He was curious to know why they had brought these packages with them, but he would wait to ask until he knew the reason for their visit.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
love in my arms and the sun in my eyes - by Olive - April 22, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: love in my arms and the sun in my eyes - by Cortez - April 27, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: love in my arms and the sun in my eyes - by RIP Kavik - April 28, 2019, 11:04 PM