Stavanger Bay The love of a friend
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian's breath froze in her throat, and she grabbed up her Emotional face mask again and placed it upon her grey and white face, stilling her body so as to not portray her absolute confusion. Thistle spoke like she didn't want anything with her, like that was a thought that hadn't come to her mind before now.... So where then was all this coming from. Nerian had called Thistle unhappy but never once had she said at least to thistle that she wanted Ragnar as well

Nerian felt like she was in a dream again, none of this made sense to her. She had explained her feelings to Ragnar when she first arrived she had even asked Ragnar to take her, over and over actually, but he had made it clear didn't love her that he loved Thistle. The only thing Ragnar had ever showed Nerian was a confusing mix of stay close but stay away....

At last Thistle gave Nerian something to focus on besides Ragnar and the oddity of this conversation, though Nerian had agreed to take it day by day she was very unsure of what it was that was expected of her from this point forth.
Yes my sisters and I were all 'in sync' off by less then a week. Our temple had the blue herb, that I can't remember the name of for the life me, shipped in a week before our heats began and we ate them for two weeks, along with our regular food I have never been in heat before this year. Nor have I been around another female in heat. What ever the herb is it is native to northumbria. I can not find it here.

Nerian chuffed Pass the blue.... she smiled then, just before her eyes twitched away the sting of unfallen tears and her neutral expression took hold again. That was the saying at the supper time meal
Nerian sighed, Thistle I think I need to be alone for a time.... but Nerian didn't move to leave incase Thistle had more to add.

Messages In This Thread
The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:54 AM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 29, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - July 30, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: The love of a friend - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 04:45 PM