Arrow Lake strode through the gates, defiant in every stride
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina lets out a soft snicker at imrathil's words, a crooked grin tugging at the edges of her lips. it's probably a blessing to everyone that my fighting days are pretty much over for a while, and perhaps that caused a swell of depression in her. she was a warrior first and foremost ā€” but now that wasn't true anymore. she was a mother first and foremost ...and she had a great responsibility to protect the life in her womb even if it meant curbing the worst of her aggression and choosing her battles. the hardest choice was over, as far as she was concerned, leaving drageda and allowing them ...some of the wolves not even born into the culture to call her natrona. if she was a traitor for putting the safety of the lives within her womb first then so be it. at least gyda would understand.

as long as her parents ā€” but mostly her mother didn't hate her ā€” then that was all she needed. everyone else she'd cared about from that time in her life was, put bluntly, dead. don't worry, i'll protect you. she affirms with a waggle of her brows even if it goes unseen by her beau. i gotta say, a soft huff leaves the wanlida's lips as they begin down a gradual slope. i feel bad because until i can fight again i'm pretty much useless to diaspora. and they've been very generous to her all things considered.
roangeda Ā· green-lit

trigedasleng
ā€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: strode through the gates, defiant in every stride - by RIP Blodreina - May 05, 2019, 04:24 AM