Blacktail Deer Plateau be my eyes
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Mountains it is, then."

Pura nodded his approval, and off then went.

Dante talked nearly as much as Blue Willow did, with one significant difference - he did not ask any questions. The freckled boy tensed when the outpouring of words began, bracing himself against the inevitable - but the silvered male only finished with a little laugh and walked on. Pura Virtúte watched him carefully for several long seconds, and when no questions were forthcoming, he began to assemble the chunks of information into something coherent.

Sister. Pura had a sister, too, but she had no interest in healing as far as anyone could tell. Was he interested in healing? In the tasks that Blue Willow performed? Pura stared blankly ahead of him, mulling the question over. No, the pup eventually decided. He liked to smell things, and he was observant of the natural world - but he was not a healer. His attempt to heal Peregrine's leg had been sweet at the time, but even he had realized soon enough that the carefully administered pulp (from a plant that Blue did use, albeit not for those reasons) had been used on the wrong leg.

"I.." he started, but got stuck. After clearing his throat loudly, Pura continued. "I.. f-find plants... N-n-n-ot healing. I f-find and see." He turned his head to look at Dante as they walked. "T..t..rack," the child added. Did that make sense? He wanted to tell Dante that he was a tracker - even a naturalist, one day.
Messages In This Thread
be my eyes - by Pura - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - July 05, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - July 06, 2014, 04:34 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - July 06, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - July 19, 2014, 04:07 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:51 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - July 27, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - August 02, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - August 02, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Dante RIP - August 12, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: be my eyes - by Pura - August 24, 2014, 09:59 AM