Moonsong Glacier the wayward weeping voices that you will hear
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Yami backpedaled to put some distance between herself and her brothers the moment she was released (which I assume she was but I could be wrong lololol). She bared her teeth at them as she tried to catch her breath, her lips stretched back in nervous aggression. She was angrier than she had ever been, and deeply hurt as well. Had they really just tried to kidnap her? What the fucking fuck?

Arcturus’s words sliced like a knife into her heart, which immediately made her blood boil even hotter. Those words shouldn’t have hurt in the least—She had disowned them first after all. But somehow, they still did, and the gaze she returned to her littermate was just as full of angry hurt as his was for her.

”I decided that for myself months ago,” Yami spat at him, trying to hurt him now because it was the only defense she could come up with as she spiraled out of control, ”I don’t want to be one of those judgmental, elitist snobs who would apparently kidnap their own sister just to make daddy happy.” 

She didn’t really know that’s what that had been about, but she had a hunch. Charon had probably sent them out as headhunters for her, because she was his property. Not because she was his daughter. Or maybe it had been Hydra or Vela, because her bailing on them had been an affront to their precious pride. Yami scowled, but didn’t turn her back yet to go. She didn’t trust them enough now to take her eyes off of them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wayward weeping voices that you will hear - by Yami - May 17, 2019, 06:10 AM