Blacktail Deer Plateau where was i when the rockets came to life.
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Blue did not expect the girl to know who Hawkeye was, many didn’t. Even though she was a part of the territory and she was a pack member, she was forgotten far too quickly. Granted yes it had been disastrous the way things went and she had made mistakes, but so did Peregrine and for that fact alone, was want to make Blue sad. She did not wish an invisible existence on one who once held so much, but that is what she had become.< p>

Blue chuckled at the girl before her and she spoke I will gladly tell you a story how about a story about a river known as the Columbia and how it came to be She stoppe speaking and thought for a moment to remember then she began.One day, Coyote was walking along. The sun was shining brightly, and Coyote felt very hot. She pretended to be walking and acting like she was hot panting and shaking her head. "I would like a cloud," Coyote said.
So a cloud came and made some shade for Coyote. Coyote was not satisfied.
She acted as if a cloud was above her but she made a disappointed face and shook her head tsking as if to say that just won’t do.
"I would like more clouds," he said. More clouds came along, and the sky began to look very stormy. But Coyote was still hot. Blue sat on her back paws and swirled her paws in the air like a ton of clouds, to come to the ground as if thunder banged.
"How about some rain," said Coyote. The clouds began to sprinkle rain on Coyote.
"More rain," Coyote demanded. The rain became a downpour.
Blue acted as if she was running from the downpour looking up and then down.
"I would like a creek to put my feet in," said Coyote. So a creek sprang up beside him, and Coyote walked in it to cool off his feet.
"It should be deeper," said Coyote.
She again acted the part looking down shaking her head no and acting as if she was demanding more.
The creek became a huge, swirling river. Coyote was swept over and over by the water. Finally, nearly drowned, Coyote was thrown up on the bank far away. When he woke up, the buzzards were watching him, trying to decide if he was dead.
"I'm not dead," Coyote told them, and they flew away.
That is how the Columbia River began.

< p>

Messages In This Thread
where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Blue Willow - August 02, 2014, 07:42 PM