Arrow Lake Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
61 Posts
Ooc — Keg

He purposefully ignored the blame she claimed upon herself. Sadiq wasn’t in the mood to argue, and he knew his opinion on the matter of her leaving would end in an argument. The hotheaded Yakone’s had legendary fights, all family knew to stay out of way when one of the siblings was in a mood.

“No, that’s not why I left. I know how to deal with my own problems.” Sadiq huffed, turning his head away. Finally his truth had made it’s way into conversation, the reason he had ventured so far from his beloved north. “I didn’t have a choice, the pack ran me out.” It hurt to say, the words catching in his throat. He let the words hang for a moment, before nodding his head slowly. With a sigh he felt his exhaustion creeping in, with defeat he slumped his shoulders.

He had lived and breathed for Aningan, his whole being had been utterly devoted to the north and their father. Sadiq had never dreamed for anything more than that, than to live his life on the tundra surrounded by his family. Shila had stripped his entire life away, and left him to rot in the south.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. - by Sadiq - May 19, 2019, 09:44 PM