Shadewood I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
his heart skipped a beat when she faced him. how he longed to run forward and hold her close. he wished that all of this had never happened, for everything to go back to normal. these habitual mistakes wore him thin.

issun took a step towards her but stopped when she began to speak. his expression darkened as she went on. “tried to leave? tried to leave? she didn’t do a damn thing!” he lied about a lot of things lately and it managed to skew his memory but he could not forget that day. every little detail clouded his mind whether he liked it or not. many things happened, but her attempt to leave was not one of them. “she came onto me first. and she made no effort to stop me.

everything was out in the open now. he couldn’t stop even if he tried. “i only followed her because i thought she was you. and when she started touching me, when she said she wanted me i- i-” he took in a shaky breath. “you weren’t supposed to know about this. we agreed to keep it a secret because we knew this would fuck up our lives if word got out.
common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm gonna drown you out before I lose my mind - by RIP Issun - May 21, 2019, 09:24 PM